How To Turn Off Privacy Advisor Notifications in Bitdefender?
The Privacy Advisor notifies you about all activities of your computer/smartphone. Whenever a program attempts to access another application such send messages, connect to the internet, it alerts you. To disable, follow the given steps:
- Open the BitDefender application installed on your mobile phone. It should be named as BitDefender Mobile Security and Antivirus.
- Next, locate the menu bar; see at the top side of the application, it should be right there.
- Once you find, tap the menu button
- Now, select Settings from the list that just shows up. To this end, tap on it.
- Here, you would find a corresponding switch right under the Privacy Advisor section.
- Tap the corresponding switch to turn it off.
- Select the Yes button if it asks to acknowledge.
- At last, click the back button to exit the application.
This way you can disable the privacy advisor notifications.