How To Fix "No Google Token" Error In Bitdefender?
The error “No Google Token” appears when your phone is not associated with a Google account, or when some temporary error is intercepting it from connecting to Google. To fix this problem try any of the following method:
- Power on your Android phone, go to its Settings icon to open the list of options.
- Scroll down the list to locate Application. When found tap the option.
- Select Manage Applications and then tap on Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus.
- Now, go to Clear data option and then try to sign in again.
- First, make sure that your phone is linked with a Google account.
- To check the same, go to Settings icon.
- Now, tap on Accounts & Sync and check if a Google account is listed under Manage Accounts.
- Once this is done, add your account if not listed.
- Reboot your phone and then try sign in again.